Larock Healthcare Academy is a premier educational institution serving the Greater Columbus, Cleveland, Akron and Canton areas in Ohio with higher education opportunities in the allied health, healthcare administrative and general healthcare fields. Larock is dedicated to meeting the educational and workforce training needs of the community and businesses.
Larock offers a variety of certificate programs in healthcare fields, ranging from days to 5 months. Many of the programs are approved through the National Healthcareer Association (NHA). Career Placement services are offered as well.
In addition to training participants to enter a healthcare career, Larock supports current professionals and businesses with opportunities for year-round classes in workforce and in-service training, small business development, professional development and personal enrichment through workshops, seminars and on-site training programs at area businesses.
Larock is licensed and registered with the State of Ohio Board of Career Colleges and Schools. (Columbus – OH Reg # 13-05-2018T, Parma Heights – OH Reg #13-05-2019T, Canton / Akron – OH Reg # 13-07-2022T). For further information, visit www.larockacademy.com or Follow Larock on Facebook.
Larock Healthcare Academy is owned by Beckfield College LLC. Beckfield College is a degree granting institution of higher learning dedicated to preparing learners for relevant professional, technical and business careers in a diverse, ethical, student-centered environment. Beckfield College has been offering academic excellence for nearly thirty years in the Greater Cincinnati area. Academics are offered at campuses in Florence, Kentucky and Tri-County Cincinnati, Ohio.
Why choose Larock?
Larock Healthcare Academy offers a unique learning experience through industry-leading and affordable programs with a quick-entry into the healthcare field.
- Flexible schedules with day-time hours, evening hours, and weekend hours, both two days and three days per week
- Affordable payment plans for easy tuition payments
- Small class sizes offering one-on-one attention from the instructors
- Instructors with many years of field experience and industry expertise
- Certified through the nationally accredited American Medical Certification Association (AMCA) and the National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- Approved through the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools as well as the Ohio Department Of Health
- Hands-on learning with real-life clinical setting