Why Should You Enroll In Our Patient Care Technician Program?
Why Larock Healthcare Academy?
- All Patient Care instructors have many years of experience each.
- Larock’s Patient Care Technician program will have you graduated in less than four months!
- Our Patient Care training program is affordable and INCLUDES your book and lab materials in the tuition.
- From day one, students get the practical, hands-on Patient Care experience necessary for entering the field.
- Program includes three certificates: Patient Care Technician, Phlebotomy Technician and EKG/Cardiac Monitor Technician.
- Class sizes are small, guaranteeing one-on-one attention from the instructor.
- Schedules are flexible and are offered during the day, evening, or weekend.
- Larock Healthcare Academy is conveniently located within a short distance of many major Columbus highways including 315, 33 and the 270 loop.
- Our Patient Care program is nationally approved through the highly revered National Healthcareer Association.
- Career services and job placement assistance during and once completed with the Patient Care program.
- Also, find your new job on our frequently updated Patient Care Job Board!
- Career Development Help – resume writing, cover letter design and interviewing tips relevant to the Patient Care profession.
Change your life today! Enter a fast growing career as a Patient Care Technician in 15 short weeks! Apply online now or call (800) 951-3757