Medical Billing & Coding Objectives & Prerequisites
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must show proof of HS Graduation or GED equivalent if taking the NHA Exam.
- Current government-issued Photo I.D.
Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Course Objectives Include:
- To introduce students ICD-10, and coding policies and procedures.
- To introduce students to the basics in anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- To introduce students to time and quality Medical Billing and Coding Specialist practice requirements and skills.
- To provide students with opportunities to develop basic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist practices.
- To introduce Billing and Coding software and practice the use of the software.
Ready to start a new career as a Medical Billing and Coding Specialist? Apply online today or call (800) 951-3757