Patient Care / Multi-Skilled Technician Objectives & Prerequisites
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must show proof of HS Graduation or GED equivalent if taking the NHA Exam.
- Current negative TB test upon class start
- Current government-issued Photo I.D.
Patient Care / Multi-Skilled Technician Course Objectives Include:
- To introduce students to the use of specimen collection equipment, to collection procedures, and to acceptable standards of work in the industry.
- To introduce students to the basics in anatomy, physiology, medical terminology, infection control, safety and best practices in the healthcare field.
- To introduce students to time and quality Patient Care practice requirements and skills.
- To orient students to the range of specimen collection methods, topics, and occupations which characterize the field.
- To provide students with opportunities to develop basic Patient Care skills.
- To introduce EKG monitoring and rhythm interpretation.
Ready to start a new career as a Patient Care / Multi-Skilled Technician??? Apply online today! Or call (800) 951-3757