Nurse Aide (STNA) Training Cleveland / Parma Heights Academy, Ohio
Nurse Aide, STNA, CNA Program at Larock’s Cleveland / Parma Heights, Ohio Academy
Larock Healthcare Academy’s Cleveland / Parma Heights, OH location is conveniently located close to I-77, I-480 and I-71 on Route 42. Larock Healthcare Academy offers STNA/CNA/Nurse Aide classes at it’s Cleveland / Parma Heights, Ohio location.
What can I expect to learn in an STNA / CNA / Nurse Aide program?
A nurse Aide, often referred to as a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) or in Ohio an STNA (State Tested Nurse Aide) , is a great entry into the healthcare industry. STNA Classes at Larock will be taught by experienced instructors, focused on teaching basic nursing and personal care skills, along with other fundamentals required to prepare for the state test and, upon completion, enter the job field as a competitive job candidate.
Individuals ready to take the next step toward a career as a Nurse Aide must enroll in a state-approved competency and training program. Every state has specific requirements. Becoming an STNA in Ohio requires the completion of STNA classes and a training program approved by the Ohio Department of Health (ODH). An approved Nurses Aide program consists of at least 71 hours of classroom and clinical instruction.
The STNA Nurse Aide program at Larock Healthcare Academy in Cleveland / Parma Heights is approved by the Ohio Department of Health and has 75 hours of classroom and clinical instruction to ensure Nurses Aide students are well prepared for entry into the healthcare field.
Many nursing colleges require an STNA in Ohio for consideration into their nursing program. In just 2 – 4 weeks with Nurse Aide STNA classes in Cleveland / Parma Heights at Larock, you can be on your way to a new career or the first step into your nursing education.
STNA Nurse Aide Training at Larock Healthcare Academy, Cleveland / Parma Heights, OH Location
- Larock Nurse Aide programs are approved by the Ohio Department of Health and the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services (KCHFS).
- Our Nurse Aide classes are small, ensuring an optimal learning environment for all types of students!
- All of our instructors have many years of experience.
- Career services and job placement assistance offered to students during and after completion of the STNA training program.
- Upon completion of the Nurse Aide program at Larock’s Cleveland / Parma Heights location, students will be eligible to sit for the state test.
- Nurse Aide STNA Training at Larock’s Cleveland / Parma Heights location can be completed in less than one month!
According to the Bureau of Labor & Statistics, jobs in the Nurse Aide profession are expected to grow more than 21% from 2012 to 2022.
Nurse Aide Schedule
|Jul 09, 2018||2 weeks||M-F||8:30am - 3:30pm||$470|
|Aug 13, 2018||3.5 weeks||M-Th||5:30-10pm||$470|
|Oct 15, 2018||3.5 weeks||M-Th||5:30-10pm||$470|
Cost includes all learning and lab materials.