Phlebotomy Technician Training Columbus Academy, Ohio
Phlebotomy Technician Training Program at Larock’s Columbus, Ohio Academy
Larock Healthcare Academy’s Columbus location is conveniently located within a short distance of many major Columbus highways including 315, 33 and the 270 loop.
What does a Phlebotomy Technician do?
Phlebotomy Technicians work directly with patients to obtain the specimens necessary to perform testing for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
Phlebotomy Training at Larock Healthcare Academy, Columbus Location
- From day one, students are given the opportunity to practice hands-on phlebotomy using various techniques and methods. Students receive between 50 – 100 opportunities to practice the technique of drawing blood, allowing for plenty of hands on practice. Lab time may even be available to you for a limited time following graduation!
- Our phlebotomy classes are small, ensuring an optimal learning environment for all types of students!
- All of our instructors have many years of experience
- Career services and job placement assistance offered to students during and after completion of phlebotomy classes and the phlebotomy program.
- Phlebotomy Training at Larock’s Columbus location can be completed in less than two months!
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, “Employment of phlebotomists is projected to grow 27 percent from 2012 to 2022, much faster than the average for all occupations. Hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, blood donor centers, and other locations will need phlebotomists to perform blood work.”
How to get your Phlebotomy Technician Certification
Upon completion of the phlebotomy training program, phlebotomy tech students will be eligible to sit for a national credentialing test through the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) to become a Certified Phlebotomy Technician.
Larock Healthcare Academy provides review sessions prior to testing. Larock Healthcare Academy is also an approved NHA testing site. Click here for NHA Review and Testing Schedule.
After review of the process, click here to register.
More information can be found on our ALUMNI page.
Additional Opportunities to complement your Phlebotomy Technician Certificate
Upon completion of the Phlebotomy Technician program, graduates are eligible to complement their education with an EKG Technician Certificate and the Patient Care / Multi-Skilled Technician course. The combination of an EKG Technician Certificate, Phlebotomy Technician Certificate and the Patient Care / Multi-Skilled Technician course may result in a Patient Care Technician Certificate, enabling many diverse opportunities in the healthcare field.
Phlebotomy Technician Schedule
|Aug 03, 2019||7.5 weeks||Sat/Sun||9am - 1pm||$649|
|Aug 19, 2019||5 weeks||M/W/F||10am - 2pm||$649|
|Aug 29, 2019||7.5 weeks||T/TH||6pm - 10pm||$649|
|Aug 29, 2019||7.5 weeks||T/TH||10am - 2pm||$649|
|Sep 25, 2019||5 weeks||M/W/F||10am - 2pm||$649|
|Sep 25, 2019||5 weeks||M/W/F||6pm - 10pm||$649|
|Oct 22, 2019||7.5 weeks||T/TH||10am - 2pm||$649|
|Oct 22, 2019||7.5 weeks||T/TH||6pm - 10pm||$649|
|Nov 04, 2019||5 weeks||M/W/F||10am - 2pm||$649|
|Nov 09, 2019||7.5 weeks||Sat/Sun||9am - 1pm||$649|
|Dec 11, 2019||5 weeks||M/W/F||10am - 2pm||$649|