Pleasant Lake Villa
Now Offering Virtual Interviews! We provide medical masks and PPE to all employees to help protect our residents, staff and their families.
Experience in long-term care billing preferred
As the Billing Specialist you will assist the Business Office in the day-to-day business office functions of the facility in accordance with current billing and reimbursement rules and regulations relating to long-term care.
- Medicare, Managed Care, and Co-insurance billing
- Following up on unpaid claims and Medicaid Co-insurance billing
- Perform billing corrections and posting contractual adjustments
- Participate and contribute to monthly A/R reviews
- Daily check deposits
- Ordering office supplies
- Assist with Resident Trust fund transactions
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in long-term care billing required
- Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required
- Team player and can-do attitude are a must!:
Pleasant Lake Villa, a 199 bed skilled nursing facility with a 30 suite assisted living located in Parma, offers a warm and comfortable environment with staff committed to treating everyone like family- with compassion, respect and kindness. The staff earned the Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association in 2020, and the facility was awarded a Top Workplace in 4 of the last 7 years by The Plain Dealer. The facility offers a well-appointed therapy center, a dedicated rehabilitation unit featuring ,private suites, and physician-led in cardiology and pulmonology programs. In collaboration with the Centers for Dialysis Care, Pleasant Lake Villa also offers on-site hemodialysis.: