Lower Lights Christian Health Center (LLCHC) is a patient-centered medical home committed to delivering high-quality, affordable health care services to all no matter the income or insurance status. LLCHC ministers the love of Christ, focuses on whole-person wellness, and treats patients with respect, dignity and compassion. With six convenient primary care locations throughout Central Ohio, LLCHC offers Monday-Friday, working hours varying by location (7:30-4:30, 8-5, 8:30-5:30). Occasional Saturday morning coverage a few times per year.
As a Certified or Registered Medical Assistants, you will be paired to work alongside a provider to support daily operational needs. You will prepare and maintain records to meet quality control standards. Develop and maintain effective relations with patients, physicians, LLCHC staff, and the public.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Efficiently function in the clinical area of the office while assisting in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management.
- Communicate effectively and accurately (both oral and written) with medical staff, patients, and general public and document accurately in medical records.
- Maintain quality control standards and knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Certified or Registered MA in a primary care setting preferred.
- Phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Childhood immunizations.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures.
- EMR experience (NextGen preferred).
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and teamwork skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefits to include but not limited to health care, paid time off, retirement savings plans, parental leave, professional development.