$16 an hour
Full Job Description
Aerotek is currently looking for a qualified phlebotomist in the Akron area for a part-time morning shift position (20-25 hours/week). Aerotek offers weekly pay, full benefits to part-time employees, and consistent performance feedback to evaluate your performance and help to improve skills. Please apply online, or email resume to email@example.com for quicker consideration. Thank you for your interest in working for Aerotek!
Candidate will travel to various locations in the Akron area and perform a variety of duties, including:
- Collection of samples utilizing proper blood draw techniques.
- Accurately labeling collected samples with required information.
- Demonstrate the proper order of draw.
- Maintain a professional bedside manner with patients.
- Educate patients on what is needed from them.
- Assist with sample processing.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ months of experience doing daily blood draws
- Must be familiar with phlebotomy techniques.
- Phlebotomy Certification is a plus, but not required in lieu of experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Shift: 4am-8am (Monday-Friday) + occasional weekends
- Will travel to various sites within 15 minutes of Akron. Will be reimbursed for mileage/gas.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.