My name is Lolita, and I am with the American Red Cross Talent Acquisition Team . I am reaching out to request your assistance in sharing news of our Onsite Hiring Event (please below and attached). Our Hiring managers will be conducting onsite interviews and making offers!
The ideal candidate for our phlebotomist role has a valid driver’s license, good driving record and high school diploma. Demonstrates excellence in customer service, communication skills and has scheduling flexibility. At least 6 months of phlebotomy work experience and/or phlebotomy training is required.
FYI: We are also hiring entry level phlebotomists…no experience required. We offer complete paid training for both roles.
ONSITE EVENT – Walk-ins Welcome
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
995 E. Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43205
12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
American Red Cross Offers:
- $ 16.29 per hour w/shift differentials “For any hours worked outside of Monday-Friday 6am-6pm, you will earn $1.25 to $2.50 more per hour. This includes all hours worked during the weekend.”
- Paid time off and 10 Holidays (including 4 floating)
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- 7 weeks of paid Phlebotomy training at the full rate of pay (mixture of “innovative” “cutting edge” virtual learning and in-person)
- Opportunities for growth and development
Below is the information required to apply…please feel free to share this and my contact info with your student body/alumni as you see appropriate.
Apply Link: https://bit.ly/3yyRHiW
Apply today! Walk-ins are welcome; however, online application must be completed before moving forward in the application process.